Friday, March 09, 2007

Balik Kampung.....10/3/07 till 19/7/07

Just to inform, we will be heading towards Kulim, Kedah for holidays and also visiting my father ( again.. ) at the Hospital. It's kindda long holidays ( or should I say vacation? ) ... starting tomorrow 10/3/2007 till 19/3/2007.

Esok pagi maybe nak gi kenduri kahwin kat Hulu Langat dulu before balik Kulim. Mungkin akan sampai kat Kulim malam. Maklum laa... musim cuti sekolah ni juga dikenali sebagai musim kahwin bagi mereka-mereka yang dah sampai seru. Aku dah lama dah menyahut seruan tu, dah ada 2 result yang berjaya dibukti kan.. ( ? ) Sekarang ni pun tengah menunggu lagi satu result dalam experiment ... hahahahaha... faham tak maksud ayat di atas ??

Yang dapat dilihat, the kids tak sabar-sabar nak balik ziarah wan kat kampung. The maid lagi laa... mengalahkan the kids. Masa ni tral untuk the maid to behave herself as I told her that there is time for me to change back the decision. I can change the decision within 24 hours. So now, she is polite, no rudeness ... doing things without any intructions ...bla..bla..bla.. Yesterday evening, I received my phonebill .. shocked to see that my maid had called up her brother in law in the afternoon and talked for almost 40 minutes ! Mannn... now she has to pay RM 26.80 for that call and also other calls which reached RM 54.00. Good for her ! At least she knew that I am not joking whenever I do the talking and something related with expenses. For this month's salary, I will deduct RM 54.00 ... then I told her ... " Lain kali, call Baling lagi masa siang ... dah berbuih mulut saya suruh awak call pada malam hari jam 9.00 ke atas tapi degil ... Ingat Baling ngan Melaka tu sebelah rumah jer ? "

Okay la, nanti citer lagi bila dah balik dari cuti. Doakan semuanya selamat. Till then ....

TAKE CARE & Cherio!

2 comments:

Channel 11.5 said...

take care wahir. harap semuanya ok. enjoy the holiday!

AzeedA said...

hav a nice break, Wahir dear.. safe journey to & fro k? take good care of urself, baby & femili.. :)