Wednesday, August 10, 2005


.....WORST CASE SCENARIO.....
Yesterday evening at 6.30 pm, a keeper came to my house, telling me about his animal, the female Miniature Horse ( Equus caballus spp. ) is in pain for delivery...went there to the enclosure to have a check. When arrived, the animal was really in pain for delivery, so, I asked the keeper to stay back in case the situation is getting worsen. Then, I went out for a while ti buy few rations for the week at TESCO Stores nearby...spent for 31 things = RM 278.37..including the pampers & milk. At about 11.15 pm the same night, the keeper called me again , telling me that the foal is emerging from its mother ..... support its mother with Oxytocin to help the delivery process....waited for about 30 mins before helped with the process. The keepers & me helped to pulled the foal that is already died from its mother's tummy. Its a male!!..About an hour & a half later, the mother suddenly shivered and died..I was sooooo shock!!
Early in the morning, perform postmortem on the carcass and few others, which are mostly birds..finished at almost 1.00 pm. How "pewai" I am....
At 2.00 pm today, have to tackle case on Panther ( Panthera pardus delacouri ) . The panter was the same animal who charged a keeper ( female- new staff ) with its claws and ripped off her face underneath the eye and at the forehead. What a tragic situation for her who is only a week old in her job...The incident happened in April 2004 at about 3.00 pm.The case?? Well, the animal's tailed was torn out by its neighbour ( Tiger= LOBO; the captive born tiger)...GOOD for him..said the unlucky keeper! Hahaha...
Well...story again tomorrow..Cherio!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

home equity loans lowest rate